Many thanks to the Digital Journal for sharing times and dates for the upcoming National Nurses In Business Association (NNBA) Conference. What an honor to be a keynote speaker for this vibrant group of nurse entrepreneurs, described as an
Educational and Professional Development Conference Designed to Inform and Connect Nurses on the topics of Entrepreneurship, Business Strategies, and Networking in Today’s Healthcare Environment.
NNBA 2022 Conference highlights include:
- More than 14 dynamic sessions presented by today’s leading nurse entrepreneurs, industry experts, educators, and inspirational business leaders. For a full list of topics, sessions and speakers, and hotel info visit: https://nursesbusiness.com/nnba-2022-conference-agenda/
- Joan Sullivan Garrett, MedAire Founder and CEO will provide Friday’s Keynote Address, “One Life Lost, Millions Gained.” Joan’s story of what it took to build a multi-million-dollar international company will inspire you to break boundaries and realize your dreams.
- NNBA 2022 Game of Survivor: Entrepreneur Edition
- Four pre-conference workshops: 12 Revenue Streams to Diversify Your Income and Grow Your Business, How to Run Profitable Retreats, Eldercare and Staffing Money Making Systems, and Marketing You! From Pitch to Profit. Each workshop offers 3.5 hours with in-depth, actionable content
- Eligible contact hours
- Opportunities to discover and obtain new business ideas, current business options, and information on how to transition to being a nurse entrepreneur and leader in business.
Nurses have played a pivotal role these last few years during the pandemic and this conference is just one way to celebrate and showcase their successes even during these trying times as well as offer valuable tips and recommendations on moving forward in this new normal.
For additional information, please visit: www.nursesbusiness.com.