Keynote Speaker at the 33rd Annual International Women in Aviation Conference
It’s a privilege and an honor to be featured as a keynote speaker at the upcoming 33rd Annual Women in Aviation conference at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center during the Saturday General Session on March 19, 2022.
Dynamic group of women to connect with attendees March 18-19, 2022
Women in Aviation International members and conference attendees will no doubt be inspired with the stellar roster of speakers scheduled for the 33rd Annual International Women in Aviation Conference, March 17-19, 2022, at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
The 2022 roster of speakers includes:
- Joan Sullivan Garrett, MedAire founder and board chair
- The Honorable Jennifer Homendy, National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chair
- Niloofar Rahmani, first female fixed-wing pilot for the Afghan Air Force
- Sheila Remes, The Boeing Company vice president of environmental sustainability
- General Jacqueline D. Van Ovost, U.S. Air Force commander of U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM)
You can learn more about the conference here.
You can learn more about the keynote speakers here,
Buy on Amazon
You’ll see more stories about ground-breaking innovation in my autobiography, One Life Lost, Millions Gained: The Story of a Flight Nurse Turned MedAire CEO. Enjoy!